Cowboys vs. Ravens ***GAME THREAD*** 1st half

WG5516

Reaction score
GOLDENCHILD1688;2508727 said:
IVE BEEN SAYING ALL YEAR

WHY CANT OUR DEFENSE AND OFFENSE BOTH PLAY GOOD ON GAME NIGHT?

WHY IS IT WE EITHER HAVE A HIGH SCORING AFFAIR AND OUR D STRUGGLES OR VICE VERSA:confused:

Well in all honestly, the games were our Offense scored over 24 points this season was against poor defensive teams. I think you can figure it out.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
yeah i can see us downing the ball under 2mins and just going into halftime because i hope that T.O gets into these guys in the locker room because romo wont step up and be a leader .

if he can be the highest paid player and have the celebrity girlfriend and be the face of the franchise ... he has to be a leader he have to get vocal and light a fire under the o-line and play with some fire.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Relax guys. This same team held the Steelers to 9 points until the final minutes of the game.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I'm trying to stay positive, but c'mon Garrett!!!

Just because the delayed draw worked twice in the last game doesn't mean it's our new staple. You are supposed to be a "genius"... My pop warner offense was less predictable than this garbage and I was dealing with 7-8-9 yr olds with one practice per week.:banghead:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;2508739 said:
Garrett should just run the ball three times in a row because he has no sense of play calling. We'll probably get more yards that way.

And kill the clock so the Ravens don't get a cheap score before the half.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
Its amazing how the tide turns.. I use to hate the Defense.. Now i love it. Its the offense that is pissing me off right now.

All these weapons and cant to jack. You see what coaching does? When wade took over the defense we started playing lights out. Garrett has been figured out.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
our only offense so far this game is a long run by choice, a long pass to owens, and a draw to choice for the TD. Basically 3 good plays all half thats pathetic!!!!!!!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
mcgahee stopped, cowboys call time out, they have one time out left the cowboys do

Kobal

Reaction score
It's once again the game that I don't want to see our offense on the field. :banghead: