Game Day Cowboys vs Ravens post game thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
Zeke was shut down in the game.

97 yards rushing. Another 30 receiving. This is shutting the man down. We'd have a Joseph Randle appreciation thread if he did that.

yep....most guys in the league would be ECSTATIC to go for 127 total yards. Zeke? Below average apparently. Hey, he's going to get his no matter what. I would like to see Morris and/or DMC more just so the kid doesn't wear down. Contrary to popular opinion, he isn't a cyborg.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
What I was saying was, if a game CBS was going to broadcast got flexed to SNF, it might be as compensation they got awarded the coverage of this Seahawks/Eagles game instead.

Again, I'm just speculating.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Great workman-like victory against a scrappy opponent. I thought the Pitt/Balt games were easily the toughest 2 game stretch on the schedule. On paper, I believe it's all downhill from here. On paper....so that guarantees nothing, of course.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Offense started off cold and off rhythm. But as we've seen all season the team keeps fighting no matter the circumstances.....and once they find themselves, they are hard to stop. Enjoy it folks....9-1 ain't easy to achieve!!! Now on to those skins!!!