Game Day Cowboys vs Ravens post game thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
great win!! I never get tired of winning. Prescott struggled early but once he got himself going the team really started moving the ball. I am really enjoying watching this kid play. now we need to beat the skins on Thursday.

They started killing them in the middle of the field with the passing game. Witten, Escobar, Beasley, Butler, even Zeke had a long one.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Once again, we saw some terrible refereeing. The 1st TD saw a HORRENDOUS holding call on Tyron. The defender got stonewalled and then fell to the ground. Then Butler gets mugged, thankfully he caught it. Then they make a horrendous spot on the 3-yard line when Dak was on the 1-yard line. At least I didn't have to hear Troy openly root for the opponent.

Defense isn't making turnovers and I'm starting to get worried. We seems to have reverted back to playing a lot of man. And JJ Wilcox looked like 2015 JJ Wilcox in the first half.

YR

seamus18

Reaction score
What really makes you feel good about this team is what they're doing without a top tier defense. Regardless of how the season ends, if this team does what everyone hopes it does, which is go defense heavy in the upcoming draft and in free agency, this is going to be a fun team to watch for a lot of years. Add the possibility of Jaylon Smith being added to the starting lineup next year, and look out league. The future looks bright.