Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB80

Reaction score
His numbers were dipping every season after his rookie year. Moore didn't get promoted until last year. Even under Linehan it's been trending down.

the numbers were off a little and its tough to evaluate 17 because of the off the field stuff but he was still the rock for this team because of the approach.

The approach now is empty and throw it 3/4ths of the game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In the seasonal variation of North Georgia December weather.....cold-freezing low 29 F- then a sunny early spring-like day with the high close to 60F

Ranching- really good that you keep up with current events that affect the future of civilization. As an older Cowboys \ Football \ Sports Fan..... I never lived my life where that was more important that issues, circumstances and achievements ---- such as the launch today ---- takes a back seat to what goes on by and to humanity worldwide.
Thank you sir. Even when my paycheck depended on winning football games, I always kept it in perspective.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
the numbers were off a little and its tough to evaluate 17 because of the off the field stuff but he was still the rock for this team because of the approach.

The approach now is empty and throw it 3/4ths of the game.

The approach authorized by PT Barn....I mean Jerry Jones when he decided to keep Moore.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Ugh. I wanted to see Dez Bryant obliterate our secondary so I could see Jerry fume. Always next time I guess:facepalm:

Rajveer

Reaction score
Dez out as he tests positive right before the game, dang.

Big D

Reaction score
yep. If we dont throw the ball every down how can everyone sit around and talk about how many yards the quarterback threw for as a means avoid talking about the fact that they keep losing.
it's no secret that the best 2 seasons we've had in the last 25 years both came as we've had a top running game. The following season we do our best to abandon it.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I just realized how dumb it’s gonna be to see dez in another uniform. He should’ve stayed unsigned

Status
Not open for further replies.