Game Day *** Cowboys vs Ravens pregame thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewp7

Reaction score
Brad Sham just kind of killed the coaching staff. He also mentioned what I believe is an issue when he mentioned he is eager to see the psychological reaction to the coaches decisions on thanksgiving going forward.

he also said people deserve more than one chance but if he was the one signing checks this coaching staff would have to really make me understand some of the things they have done this season before going forward.

I hope he is speaking openly like this throughout the game tonight.

he is right! but people are all make excuses for them oh covid, oh injures, this and that. oh the d look a little better nolan should get another year, yeah right!

covid...injures...what ever else is no excuse for how lost this team have look this year and all the stupid play calling and decisons!

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
He's only part of it. Pollard and Armstrong will have a major say in it too.
Pollard is the prototypical swiss army knife.
as a runner, he leaves defenders shaking in their boots.
But as a returner, he can't be stopped. Downright lethal.
It's unfair, really.
Of course Armstrong gets all the sacks. Even the ones that happen when he isn't in the game.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Why do I continue to put myself through this???:facepalm:
But misery loves company.
OIP.fsptHw9EwfHSrhdlb2gqZQHaEC

So I'm glad you guys are here to suffer along with me:thumbup:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he is right! but people are all make excuses for them oh covid, oh injures, this and that. oh the d look a little better nolan should get another year, yeah right!

covid...injures...what ever else is no excuse for how lost this team have look this year and all the stupid play calling and decisons!

well when a team loses 2/3 the starters and key depth to injuries it is the reason, not an excuse...again ...IT IS THE REASON....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do I continue to put myself through this???:facepalm: But misery loves company. So I'm glad you guys are here to suffer along with me:thumbup:

Not me I don’t love the company and I am not miserable. Other than reading all the miserable posts daily :lmao:

MikeB80

Reaction score
well when a team loses 2/3 the starters and key depth to injuries it is the reason, not an excuse...again ...IT IS THE REASON....

wrong.

Terrible coaching decisions and a team terribly prepared for games is a different issue. Losing can be attributed to not having the talent it takes to beat other teams with all their talent healthy. Being unprepared repeatedly and making horrific coaching decisions is 100% on the coaches.

and it started right out of the gate in LA when The big dummy at head coach passed up the 3 points needed to tie and then lost by three.

The head coach is directly responsible for two losses. In a division where the leader is 5-7.

Mannix

Reaction score
Jimmy and Howie telling me Corky is the right choice at HC....they both want us to keep suffering. We don't need guys like this giving Jerrah affirmation.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lamb 150 yards and 2td

zeke 102 yards 1td no fumbles...

we win 24-17

that was dream..back to reality's lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wrong.

Terrible coaching decisions and a team terribly prepared for games is a different issue. Losing can be attributed to not having the talent it takes to beat other teams with all their talent healthy. Being unprepared repeatedly and making horrific coaching decisions is 100% on the coaches.

and it started right out of the gate in LA when The big dummy at head coach passed up the 3 points needed to tie and then lost by three.

The head coach is directly responsible for two losses. In a division where the leader is 5-7.

I am not wrong.
As some those decisions were made trying to make something happen because of the in injuries. As how do you stay competitive with back ups. You take chances.

Motorola

Reaction score
Beautiful day in Deep South Texas!!! 70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and SpaceX is launching a rocket this afternoon.

Cowboys win tonight. 21-17.

In the seasonal variation of North Georgia December weather.....cold-freezing low 29 F- then a sunny early spring-like day with the high close to 60F

Ranching- really good that you keep up with current events that affect the future of civilization. As an older Cowboys \ Football \ Sports Fan..... I never lived my life where that was more important that issues, circumstances and achievements ---- such as the launch today ---- takes a back seat to what goes on by and to humanity worldwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.