Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
3rd and 1 and we split out 3 receivers.
The defense had 3 guys waiting for Michael.

Play had zero chance of working from the start.

Uh, we only HAVE 3 receivers.

Oh wait, maybe I misunderstood what you were saying.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
We decide to run the ball because the coaches don't have faith in Weeden right now

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
The play calling suck *** ! Look how they stacked the line, check our a that **** !
This team is bad.

Ren

Reaction score
The o-line getting abused.

Not that hard to abuse them when there's no threat of the pass just send more guys the we have blocking, a semi competent qb would kill them

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
What do you mean?

I misread that, but ehh

Witten....We gonna wait for better RB blocking? Maybe makes a catch and plant but has no athletics? His man made the tackle. etc. if you didn't catch it. There is a fallacy that he can run block but he's terrible at it, etc.

loublue22

Reaction score
"oh hey, didn't we trade for a guy everyone knows is supposed to be short yardage? put him in, run it straight up the gut"

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I guess the coach who doesn't choose Brandon Weeden as his backup and throw a bunch of prayers at the RB position.

Their rushing numbers are fine tonight. At the time, there wasn't anyone better than Weeden.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Can't fault Michael for that one. He was hit in the backfield by multiple defenders as soon as he got the ball. Our "vaunted" OL is having their lunch eaten today.

Not just today. The whole year. Do we really miss Callahan this much?

Reaction score
Effen brutal,,, every single thing about this game, including the officiating, the play calling, the OL, is effen brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.