Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Dak needs to start taking off and running designed plays
He has to set the tempo. He wants to be paid like the great quarterbacks he needs to take over this game. We can't run so it has to come through the air. Take some chances. If he can loosen the defense Ezekiel can run the ball. They are not giving our passing game any respect.

coult44

Reaction score
1st half observations:
1) This looks last years offense.
2) Where’s Pollard?
3) New rule, Elbow on the ground does. not mean player is down.
4) Why can’t we throw the ball downfield?
5) Quinn is a beast, Teams will adjust and stop double teaming Tank. Pass rush is about to explode!!

superonyx

Reaction score
The thing on Zeke’s fumble was that is was so close there is no way any of the refs saw that he clearly fumbled so why did they rule it that way. Shouldn’t it be clearly a fumble for you to call it one? No way in hell any of them saw that as a clear fumble. They just huddled and made a decision with no evidence and it was close enough that they couldn’t overturn. Never should have been ruled a fumble in the first place if none of them saw it.
They were clearly talked into it.
That was a disgrace.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Unless someone has a better view than I do, I don’t see anything Dak can do differently. Pass rush is gettin there, inside and out....Smith is struggling with Davenports speed. They are doubling Cooper and other receivers aren’t getting open downfield.

Now we find out what Moore is made of because NO is dominating our OL in both the run and pass game with numbers and disguise.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
hard to overcome 2 fumbles, both were with a player getting a 1st down also. Hard to judge the offense, don't know how the drives would have ended without the TO

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I can't believe we are losing at halftime and I'm not furious at Rod Marinelli.
This team shouldn’t let up any points against this joke of a qb. All there points are off of pure coaching and lack there of on our end. We need to blitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.