Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Peyton coaches his guys up, they are scraping for the ball on tackles and multiple other techniques. We seem to have gone back to mills wafers playbook.

I think the guys like playing for Garrett. I really do. But, sometimes, affinity is not enough.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Most pressure Dak has see. This year

I think the skins gave him some good pressure as well...

he needs to hit a bomb or two and get them to back off...

Can’t keep snapping and handing off to zeke I’m loaded boxes all 2nd half

mattjames2010

Reaction score
People here laughed at me when I said that Zeke's fumble problem would hurt us eventually.

pansophy

Reaction score
So, in your estimation, that was a good half of offensive football.......huh. I guess anyone can have an opinion
We have moved the ball except for penalties and turnovers, so yeah, I blame the players for that not the coaches.

mmohican29

Reaction score
hard to believe Cooper is having this bad of a game when they are manning up like this. We really miss Gallup

Maybe his foot is worse than we think.

Bogus 3 points for N.O.

Should be 6-6, we'll get that all back and more in 2nd half.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak < Bridgewater. Jerry needs to offer him $6 mill per tonight. If he takes it great. If not draft a new QB. This is the worst half I can ever remember thanks to those 2 fumbles. These jokers are still back in Dallas.
When did Dak fumble twice? How are either of them his fault?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
This is why I've been off the Garrett bandwagon for years. He will never lead a team to 4 wins in the playoffs against elite competition. Never.
And that's why I haven't gotten on Garrett's bandwagon this year even though the team has looked great against 3 bad teams. I judge Garrett by what happens in January. Seen this too many times before.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
The thing on Zeke’s fumble was that is was so close there is no way any of the refs saw that he clearly fumbled so why did they rule it that way. Shouldn’t it be clearly a fumble for you to call it one? No way in hell any of them saw that as a clear fumble. They just huddled and made a decision with no evidence and it was close enough that they couldn’t overturn. Never should have been ruled a fumble in the first place if none of them saw it.

Exactly, they had no clue so I can’t understand how you call something you didn’t see? What’s even worse is the replay showed his elbow was down while the ball was still in his hands.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Y’all think Jerry talks crap in his box about players? If so, I’m he’s asking why in gods name he gave Lawrence so much money to become a bum

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Quinn looks good out there .

Haven't seen DLaw ., the most expensive player in this defense .

Status
Not open for further replies.