***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

rbr651

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4914851 said:
Great job Miles. 3 drops on one drive. That's awesome.

And Romo what the hell? why would you even keep going to the guy when he's proven that he isn't going to make any plays today?

Needed a lot more Bryant and we just didn't go to him at all in the second half. Terrible job by the Cowboys.

I felt terrible about this game at halftime when the Cowboys went 3 and out and allowed the Saints to have the ball back with a minute left and 2 Time outs.

You should be a coach, you're brilliant!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4914857 said:
Only on the zone would Romo get bashed for Miles dropping 3 passes. :rolleyes:
Romo isn't going to get out easy though, because earlier on, he was missing receivers left and right. So all in all, they all choked.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Idgit;4914845 said:
I don't. I just think our fans have failed yet another gut-check. But that's not surprising to anybody.

How do fans fail a gut check?

Not cheering loud enough from the living room?

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
everything to the rbs. hate this type of offense but it works against a team full of injuries.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Idgit;4914845 said:
I don't. I just think our fans have failed yet another gut-check. But that's not surprising to anybody.

LOL...

Yeah, it's the fans fault we're down 31-17, and every receiver in a pattern is wide open, and Murray decided to take the day off and Austin can't catch a cold, etc.

It's the fan's fault.

You're homerism knows no bounds.

tecolote

Reaction score
Why did stupid Garrett punt there? We haven't stoped them once.

He is horrible.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
hornitosmonster;4914840 said:
Bench Austin rest of year and IR Dez. Season is done..lets see what we got in the younger wrs.

i'm pretty sure we got nothing.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm done watching..

Team has that dazed and comfused look.

Better luck next season.

ThrowuptheXDez88

Reaction score
yep, our season is over :( Washington wins, officially eliminated after this horrible game becomes official

Ren

Reaction score
Idgit;4914845 said:

I think our fans just took the annual Christmas punch in the gut, next time you wonder why fewer and fewer people believe in this team just look at these type of games every single year. Take away 09 and the story is the same every time they are in this positions. This was a gut-check game for this team again and once again the failed miserably like always

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Clove;4914870 said:
Romo isn't going to get out easy though, because earlier on, he was missing receivers left and right. So all in all, they all choked.
Right, I'm talking about the derps that are blaming Romo for throwing to Miles.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Zordon;4914853 said:
lol at connor and poppinga. just pathetic depth on this team.

that's what happens when you have worhtless drafts for years and years.

Such a stupid post. These are our third ILB on the depth chart. You dont have a clue. Please get out of here and dont litter the internet with such BS.

jbravo316

Benched
Reaction score
Season OS over and hopefully so is the career of Ryan and idiot redhead they call a coach.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Idgit;4914845 said:
I'm just going to laugh at you and leave it at that.