***Cowboys vs saints 2nd Half thread***

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4914882 said:
Right, I'm talking about the derps that are blaming Romo for throwing to Miles.
Everyone on this team choked, not just one person. From Garrett to Ryan and his pansy zone, to the players.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
UncFelix28;4914878 said:
yep, our season is over :( Washington wins, officially eliminated after this horrible game becomes official

Not true. If the Giants lose, next week is still for the division.

Zordon

Reaction score
romo is going to have to learn where his bread is buttered in the offseason.

stop whining like a child everytime you and dez are not on the same page. grow confidence in the kid, he is your PLAYMAKER.

continuing to throw to austin on that series was pathetic.

johnnygt

Reaction score
I really hate the negativity here but i will join in it. Cant believe we punt the ball down by two scores. At what point do you understand that your defense couldnt stop a peanut football team.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
There's many lessons Garrett can learn from this game today, and here's the good news: If the Giants lose, the lesson may be free.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Clove;4914892 said:
Everyone on this team choked, not just one person. From Garrett to Ryan and his pansy zone, to the players.
Ok, that has nothing to do with what I was commenting on.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
That Murray fumble ended the game really. He's been solid, but he sucked badly today.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Ren;4914880 said:
I think our fans just took the annual Christmas punch in the gut, next time you wonder why fewer and fewer people believe in this team just look at these type of games every single year. Take away 09 and the story is the same every time they are in this positions. This was a gut-check game for this team again and once again the failed miserably like always

The problem is that people set their expectations way too high at the beginning of the season. Watch, it will happen again next year.

Even if we finish 8-8 it will be a little better than I expected.

BRoni

Reaction score
The defense has plenty of excuses for this, but what excuse is there for this pathetic offensive performance?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The defense has hit their limit due to injuries, I can't even blame them at this point. The offense still sucks, has no creativity to get guys open. How about some crossing patterns, screens, etc? It is mainly 3yrd short dump-offs and 8yrd curls and outs.

We need an offensive coordinator in a bad, bad way. Romo has had time today for the most part and injuries are not an excuse, the scheme is just plain putrid.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4914882 said:
Right, I'm talking about the derps that are blaming Romo for throwing to Miles.
the 2nd drop by Miles on that previous drive, he looked to have the whole field in front of him. Was a really good pass too