Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd half thread***

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Ok im at my new house my Internet
On my phone sucks. Basically ***clown checking in. I didnt pick dallas on my picks and I run the picks. I sat there for like 5 mins before lrinting it out and decide on dallas or saints and I chose the other lol

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Did anyone else catch the ol' school Cowboys O-Line set the O-line did tonight during the kneel downs (standing in unison then getting in their stance together)? I haven't seen that since the Landry days.

I noticed that too. I was like, "No they're not going Landry old school." I hope they do it more often. It looks cool!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did anyone else catch the ol' school Cowboys O-Line set the O-line did tonight during the kneel downs (standing in unison then getting in their stance together)? I haven't seen that since the Landry days.

I was wondering if anybody else noticed that. I always loved that about the Landry O-lines.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Game ball goes too... Antonio Ramiro Romo.

ByqTtj9IgAADUo1.jpg

Cebrin

Reaction score
This is my favorite quote from the WhoDatZone. LOLZ :lmao2:

"..... We did something that is hard to do tonight: make the Cowboys look great!"

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Garret's post game talk, said on Claiborne when he hurt his need, it might have been serious.