Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultron

Reaction score
Randy Gregory gets chop blocked and falls into the kicker and the whole forum attacks... Everyone just ignore the chop

silvrNblue

Reaction score
So, who thinks now RG should have been GONE that idiot j7st may have cost us this game...i said it when we held a spot for thst dope head, he's useless...

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If not for the 2 plays by Cooper on TDay, this offense will have entered the 4th quarter of the last 6 games with 14 pts or less.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Oh well, clearly they were all playing above themselves and just couldn't maintain it. Now they are their true selves.

spook930

Reaction score
If it takes the saint 4 flags to score I still l our chances. Offense has to get going!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am glad I am drunk on a plane and not watching us carry Brees down the field with penalties.
both drives helped by penaltys, Gregory with facemask on one drive and then into the kicker on the next drive.
maybe he laid $ on the saints lol

movaughn88

Reaction score
This is the problem with our whole philosophy. One dumb play like that can lose the game, because you have to play perfect to beat the saints with 20 points. I hope we can answer.

Shinaoi

Reaction score
If I was smart I would turn this off right now and go do something else. I know how this is going to end. This team always shoots itself in the foot. Every big game this team plays there is a keystone play that ruins it.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
Doing EXACTLY what everyone said we could not do to win this game.

I actually wish we would not even attempt to block punts anymore. Risk of penalty outweighs actual chances of blocking imo

Status
Not open for further replies.