Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints 2nd Half Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkish-Cowboy

Reaction score
Everybody is complaining about the offense but the problem is not all DAK. It is mostly about the offensive line. It has been a few weeks that the opponent don’t show any respect to our line the run game and they play lots of coverage. That’s all because of the inability of the offensive line to create any holes for the run and hold well against the rush.

All start with them.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Some of the members here are unhinged when it comes to Dak . Descriptions I read in first half about him here :
He’s way below average
He sucks
He is terrible
He’s the reason offense does not work
Meanwhile hes 19-24 176 yards 1TD
Do people want 24/24? Blame Moore for play calls not dak.

JohnnyFlame

Reaction score
Ugly. Whatever. Just win.
Nah I am already seeing our ceiling as being blown out in the first round of the playoffs IF we manage to win the division. These games are removing any hope / all we got left is the injured players returning.

stiletto

Reaction score
When Cooper is on the field, the Offense is a MACHINE... he may not get every pass but it all works.

giphy.gif

CowboysLegend365

Reaction score
Serious question.

Why are they so adamant about playing Zeke tonight? What is/was the downside of sitting him? Especially being banged up and Pollard playing well.

I genuinely don’t get it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I blame Dak on that one. Stay in the pocket or run.

Slowly Dancing around the outside of your tackle is a guranteed way to draw a holding call

Couldn't run much and risk too much time getting taken off of the clock.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
I’m convinced Dak’s “calf strain” is worse than what was reported. He has not been the same since NE, and it’s causing problems exactly like the one we just saw.
I agree. I believe Prescott should hang up the cleats for the season, and rest up and be 100% just in time for training camp just like Gallimore and Cox.

garyo1954

Reaction score
I hate that one guy behind the endzone when we kicked the FG. He just UGGGGGGG-LY!

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not sure what's more concerning...the oline looking like a dumpster fire, or the playcalling seemingly not adjusting to it.

Honestly there is not much you can do when your oline is playing like ours is right now. I really do not know what is wrong with them at the moment. I am starting to think offensive line may be a reasonable use of our first rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.