Cowboys Vs Saints ***Game Thread***

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Bizwah;1223907 said:
I wonder if Bill will shake Payton's hand?

I'd be surprised if he doesn't. He doesn't want to be called a sore loser. Peyton at least called kneel-downs...with about three minutes left to play.

That's embarassing.

TrIpLeTs06

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1223926 said:
why did it take till the 3rd quarter to get T.O. involved? and where was the pass rush?
we barely had the ball in the first half. our defense couldnt hold them to a 3 and out. we kept giving up first down after first down.

J-DOG

Reaction score
air0208;1223912 said:
who thinks TO is going to say something horrible and start a controversy after the game???

not sayin he will, but a possibility?

There is a 100% chance of that...put the morgage up for that bet...it's not even close.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Tripod;1223905 said:
Normally when some team beats you you say, " I hope we meet these guys in the playoffs."...uh, no thanks.

The saints aren't gonna end up with the #2 seed and they aren't gonna make it out of the wildcard round.

wxcpo

Reaction score
nc1054;1223915 said:
WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT...WHO DAT not living in a Motel 6 in h-town? Oh yea, me....later evacs...:star:

Hey I was one of those evacs that you are slamming there. Maybe if you actually lived through and lost what I and so many others have you wouldn't find it so easy to use a natural distaster as your punchline.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
bigbadroy;1223926 said:
why did it take till the 3rd quarter to get T.O. involved? and where was the pass rush?

TO wasn't getting much separation. He was blanketed for much of the game.

Aikbach

Reaction score
TrIpLeTs06;1223918 said:
romo being called a fluke.
Wait until the playoffs on that one, if he plays like he has the past two games he may be little more than Elvis Grbac.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1223922 said:
After the onside kick don't take a knee now.

The game was still in doubt at that point. Let's not make Peyton the Evil Empire just because he and the Saints kicked our faces in tonight.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Rack;1223938 said:
The saints aren't gonna end up with the #2 seed and they aren't gonna make it out of the wildcard round.

They will if they play like they did tonight.

The question is whether Dallas will make it out of the wildcard round playing like it did tonight.

wxcpo

Reaction score
I'll bet Dallas just kneels it down as well to get the hell out of here.

Reaction score
Rack;1223938 said:

Well what exactly do you make of these Dallas Cowboys if you're discrediting the Saints like that AFTER A BLOW OUT WIN??????

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
TrIpLeTs06;1223956 said:
payton made parcells look so bad tonight.

I didn't realize peyton and parcells were ever even on the field.

khiladi

Reaction score
This team QUIT AT THE END of the game... before than, they were being totally out-coached..

Reggie Bush scored on a 40 plus screen in the beginning of third quarter... the defensive end rushed the quarterback and did not even see the obvious screen..

NO was running the screen ALL DAY...

where was the half-time adjustment?

NO changed absolutely NOTHING at half.. and the ironic thing is... Dallas didn't either...