Cowboys Vs Saints ***Game Thread***

jimmy40

Reaction score
eastcoastfan;1224017 said:
Hey see the players laughing and having a good time, why be upset if they are not???
why be uspet when you're going home to your million dollar house?

Reaction score
A true play off contender doesn't give up 40 something points at home with three games left in the season, they really disappointed tonight!

J-DOG

Reaction score
This team has holes in it and we were exposed...my main concern after this game is that other teams will kill us with it as well.

I have serious doubts about facing Vick and the Falcons now.

This isn't good for our chances...I can see the NFC East slipping away now.

We lose next week and either Philly or New York win...we are scrambling to get a wild-card.

2 times this season we have had national games at night at home and have gotten blasted....That's not good. These show down games are important not only for the team record but for thier confidence.

These kind of games you need to show up and play tough and we did not...wether it was the coaching, players or whatever...this team is missing something...

I'm sick of our safeties looking like crap in pass coverage.

No more excuses man!

khiladi

Reaction score
This game was NO FLUKE...

The Commanders game was a fluke...

This game was an example of a coach, Sean Payton, knowing EXACTLY what he was doing, and Bill Parcells and Mike Zimmer absolutely clueless what to do...

The Saints EXPOSED the weaknesses of Dallas that many of us already were saying would be the achilles heel...

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Rack;1224010 said:
They thoroughly dismantled the Bears? Wow, I thought they played the Cowboys.

The point, Rack, is that Dallas has been all over the media as the "next big thing" and the team you say is a "fluke" didn't beat us in a "fluke" way. They beat the crap out of us. If anyone got a bunch of flukey breaks in this game it was Dallas, not the Saints.

But I'm not gonna try and talk you into seeing it for what it is any more. You can believe it was a "fluke" if you want to, but I believe New Orleans beat Dallas soundly in every single facet of the game.

Aikbach

Reaction score
jimmy40;1224063 said:
still crying about the onside kick?
Thank you for proving the point. Do grow up just a little teenie weenie bit before bedtime.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Aikbach;1224039 said:
I'm astounded that you made it to adulthood as immature as you are.
coming from a snot nosed kid that meant so much.

Haley94

Reaction score
We got our butts kicked at every level. Still, it's only one loss and we are still in first place in our division. If we meet them in the playoffs, we will definitely come to play and I guarantee it will be a different story.

Aikbach

Reaction score
jimmy40;1224083 said:
coming from a snot nosed kid that meant so much.
LOL, and an aging has been that takes the time to insult a snot nosed kid is such a great position for you to be in.:D

jimmy40

Reaction score
Aikbach;1224078 said:
Thank you for proving the point. Do grow up just a little teenie weenie bit before bedtime.
wow, internet tough guy that cries about the other team running up the score.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Tempers are really starting to flare up in here.

Will I get flamed for pointing out that it's better just to step away from the keyboard and remember that we all still pull for the same team? The infractions are gonna flow like water if we don't.

khiladi

Reaction score
J I'm sick of our safeties looking like crap in pass coverage. [/quote said:
A lot of it has to do with the defensive coaching... The TD on Roy in the third quarter was a play-call any receiver would dream of...

Aikbach

Reaction score
Haley94;1224092 said:
We got our butts kicked at every level. Still, it's only one loss and we are still in first place in our division. If we meet them in the playoffs, we will definitely come to play and I guarantee it will be a different story.
If Dallas takes some time to evaluate a game plan and shore up the coverages they ahve a fighting chance. I hope that opportunity does happen.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Aikbach;1224094 said:
LOL, and an aging has been that takes the time to insult a snot nosed kid is such a great position for you to be in.:D
hell I'm a grandfather, I've already aged.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
khiladi;1224101 said:
A lot of it has to do with the defensive coaching... The TD on Roy in the third quarter was a play-call any receiver would dream of...

Maybe, but Roy took crap angles ALL NIGHT LONG and tackled like he had flippers instead of arms. I don't recall a worse game from him. He personally failed to stop 3 different TD's. He truly sucked tonight no matter the play calling.

Haley94

Reaction score
Payton laid all his cards on the table. I don't blame him. We just won't take him and all our castoffs lightly next time.

Iago33

Reaction score
Where did the Saints fans store all those bags they've been wearing over their heads the last few years. They need to pass them on to us.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Iago33;1224147 said:
Where did the Saints fans store all those bags they've been wearing over their heads the last few years. They need to pass them on to us.

They gave them to the Dallas defense so they wouldn't hyperventilate.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Shotgun Dave;1224099 said:
Tempers are really starting to flare up in here.

Will I get flamed for pointing out that it's better just to step away from the keyboard and remember that we all still pull for the same team? The infractions are gonna flow like water if we don't.

That's the best play call that I've heard all night (lessn's you aren't a Nwerlans fan)

goodnight on this most missarable of evenings :confused: