Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

rrkr3298

Reaction score
Well, maybe it's because we're still atop the division instead of winless. Just a wild guess.

Well, maybe it's because we're still atop the division instead of winless. Just a wild guess.

True....BUT.....there's still a lot of football left. If We hurry we can still hand it over to the Eagles, just like we did Detroit.:mad:

Sorry, I'm beyond aggravated. We have stabilized in mediocrity

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
True....BUT.....there's still a lot of football left. If We hurry we can still hand it over to the Eagles, just like we did Detroit.:mad:

Sorry, I'm beyond aggravated. We have stabilized in mediocrity

I'm not happy that's for sure. Numb. Teams have these games but this is systemic. I think it just got out of hand so quickly. Lee going down was a huge problem. That defense need a pass rush, interior push, a MLB like Lee, good coverage by the LBers overall, and safeties who can make tackles and cover ground. We lost Durant for a time, too, and that was big. We don't have anybody left. I'm not certain I've ever seen this much decimation in my 50 years of watching Cowboys football. Can anyone else think of these many non-starters, scrubs and JAGS playing first team.

Wait! Now I remember. We had scrubs like this during the strikes until people started crossing picket lines.