Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2011: Dallas was 2-2 at the bye, finished 8-8.
2012: Dallas was 2-2 at the bye, finished 8-8.
2013: Dallas is 5-5 at the bye...

I think at this point, 8-8 might require a miracle or two.

Garrett is somehow not responsible though. :rolleyes:

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
I live in ATL & they are ripping the Falcons a new one this am.

No hope for them.

I bet it's the same in Dallas.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
I could have swore I heard Jason Garrett say "WhoDat" last night on the sideline last night.

mldardy

Reaction score
I live in ATL & they are ripping the Falcons a new one this am.

No hope for them.

I bet it's the same in Dallas.

The Falcons have a pretty legit excuse. Losing Jackson, Julio and Roddy White is back now but clearly not the same. That will take everything out of most teams.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
The Falcons have a pretty legit excuse. Losing Jackson, Julio and Roddy White is back now but clearly not the same. That will take everything out of most teams.

They've pretty much packed it in for the year.

mldardy

Reaction score
They've pretty much packed it in for the year.

Which is probably the right thing to do. They'll get a high draft pick. Can't remember if they have a 1st rounder. They're also still have players in the prime of their careers with Julio, Roddy, and Ryan. They'll need a replacement for Gonzalez but they should be ok I would think to bounce back.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Which is probably the right thing to do. They'll get a high draft pick. Can't remember if they have a 1st rounder. They're also still have players in the prime of their careers with Julio, Roddy, and Ryan. They'll need a replacement for Gonzalez but they should be ok I would think to bounce back.

They really have had an awful year. And the owner wants a new stadium & all that.

newlander

Reaction score
Last night was the first game I've turned off since the 80's.....we look like the same disjointed, flat, disorganized team every week. I feel sorry for certain guys: Witten, Romo to some extent, Lee.....VERY good players that could be great with better teammates. That dline last night...my god: I'd call them hot garbage but that would be a dis-service to hot garbage. Sure, injuries happen but to field a Dline like that is a disgrace.

.......Now Philly and the Gspots are playing better and we're sinking like a rock: same old, same old for the last 20 years. Alot of you guys blame Red and I think he's average at best but who are we going to get to come in and succeed with Jerry's horrible GM performance? That's right....nobody.

Lodeus

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm usually always the glass half full guy when it comes to this team, but they lost me with last nights performance. This is a bad team with mediocre coaches that begins with our inept GM.

rrkr3298

Reaction score
At least Rob Ryan is still fat. He didn't go over there and get in shape.

So at least there is that.

I feel better now

rrkr3298

Reaction score
He'ote="BoysFan4ever, post: 5296129, member: 34703"]Rob likes his cookies![/quote]

Yes he does.

He is the actual guy.... who ate the only fruitcake at Christmas....that one everybody else used as a door stop all year before they send it out too people they don't like