Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

popp1234

Reaction score
Opie has to watch the tape to realize he just got his arse kicked.................LOL

What a freaking loser of a head coach...............I seriously would take Campo over this Ivy League bum.

You would think this would be one of those games where they just throw the tape away and move on. He is so full of cliches that he just can't help himself. What a freakin pre-programmed robot on the podium and in games. I literarily can't stand this guy being a part of this team anymore....in any capacity! He reminds me of everything that's wrong with is team.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
You would think this would be one of those games where they just throw the tape away and move on. He is so full of cliches that he just can't help himself. What a freakin pre-programmed robot on the podium and in games. I literarily can't stand this guy being a part of this team anymore....in any capacity!

watching him on the sidelines is sickening..

ever once in a while lifting his headset to spit.

TimHortons

TheXFactor
Reaction score
You didn't have to ask me. I mentioned it because I'm tired of the Ryan defenders. His past shows he isn't good coach wherever he's been and now all of sudden it's 'poor Rob Ryan' please. You really have twisted this discussion completely around. I'm done with this issue. Ryan has never been a good coordinator. You can go ahead and throw a pity party for him if you want. I never will. Done. Talk to yourself the rest of the night.

I haven't twisted anything around. You said your justification for Rob getting fired was that he was a bad coach at all of his previous teams, and I asked you why he got fired from THIS job, not his previous ones, this one. You never answered my question, instead deciding to run off into the night. You can't answer my question because you know your argument is crap.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I don't understand your post but I laughed anyway. That mental picture is disturbing though.

:)

Sean Lee said someone has been stealing his socks and underwear the last few weeks after games, he had to go home without drawers.

He said he needed to get to the bottom of it so to speak! :)

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
You would think this would be one of those games where they just throw the tape away and move on. He is so full of cliches that he just can't help himself. What a freakin pre-programmed robot on the podium and in games. I literarily can't stand this guy being a part of this team anymore....in any capacity! He reminds me of everything that's wrong with is team.

You and me both bro.

ilykdrama

Reaction score
We won 49-17. Just don't turn on the TV or listen to anyone else. Rest easy, my friend. Congrats on the win.

kristie

Reaction score
My "video". Sort of.

original.gif

oh lord. lol :p:)

Doomsay

Reaction score
Where's the Garrett defenders when you need them? What's the excuse for our Offensive incompetence?

Other than Miles, same starting line-up we had on opening day, no injury excuses. Jason is a pathetic OC - 0 game plan, 0 adjustments (other than letting Tony move Dez to the slot on one play, and actually, I'm sure that that was all Tony).

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
2011: Dallas was 2-2 at the bye, finished 8-8.
2012: Dallas was 2-2 at the bye, finished 8-8.
2013: Dallas is 5-5 at the bye...

I think at this point, 8-8 might require a miracle or two.

Eddie

Reaction score
I didn't think we'd win, but at least should have been competitive.

Oh well.

Shrug it off. Typical Cowboys. Nothing to lose sleep over.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I'm taking a two week hiatus from my Cowboys fandom. So glad the bye is here. After overreaction monday is over today, i'm done until New York. I suggest a lot of you do the same. Enjoy your week and next Sunday.