Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

speedkilz88

Reaction score
does anyone know how to download a video/gif from twitter?

would love to have this on my computer:

It's an mp4 but jdownloader 2 can do it.

You basically highlight the address of the tweet and copy and then jdownloader will pull the file, but will likely pull a lot of them then you find the correct mp4 (it will have the same address number)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Too amped after the game to sleep. Thought I’d relax with some TV. Watching the end of Black Hawk Down was probably a bed idea.
It's SLICK-WILLY approved viewing,,,er,,,Ya know?o_O

* right-0n,Brother:starspin:*

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Saw postgame interview with LVE and Zeke. LVE had marks all on his back and shoulders indicative of Chinese Cupping.

Lets just hope he stops there and doesn't get caught up in essential oils or copper bracelets.

ghst187

Reaction score
That officiating debacle should never happen again if the nfl has any shred of decency.
Not saying we got screwed just saying it was just inexcusably bad all around.
Jaylon probably should’ve gotten ejected by rule. Expect a fine to come.
Beasley’s knee was down two full yards short of the first down.
The Saints lone TD should’ve been offensive PI easily
The PI we got to end the game was garbage that was excellent coverage not sure what a defender is supposed to do there.

I’m elated with the win and will take it. Just saying the NFL needs to get their officiating stuff together.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Any LOVE for Gregory on his great game tonight ??

If you don't count the couple boneheaded plays he made, I think Gregory has a good motor. He's always attacking the backfield. I think Gregory has a lot of promise. Like you I hated the mistakes he made, but I think he'll get over those and grow into an excellent player.

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
I'm stunned by how good our defense played.

I will never make fun of nicknames and motivational buzzword t-shirts ever again.

They were amazing. It was one of the best performances I've seen from a defense against an offense that has been incredible with a QB having an MVP season.

DO NOT want to play Saints in the dome, even still.