Game Day *** Cowboys vs Saints post game thread***

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
47041392_2187797354874452_1310283844997349376_n.jpg

triplets_93

Reaction score
That's reaching way back. They dominated teams from what I read.

Yes, the 70's Cowboys were a force to be reckoned with, with each game, offensively and defensively. And team's could never have comfortable lead over them, particularly going into the 4th quarter. Any teams that got comfortable with a lead over The Cowboys regretted it dearly.

Some nice Salt over at the iggles sub in redditt.

Here's a sampling:
I’m going to lose my friggin mind if Dallas wins this game.

Not looking forward to upcoming week of ESPNs wall to wall ball sucking: "There are few perfect teams, and fewer perfect generals. Montana. Brady. Prescott."

I just hope the Cowboys get knocked out early. I'd legitimately rather friggin die than watch the Cowboys win a Super Bowl.

“The Gang Commits Suicide After Watching Dallas Win A Super Bowl”

nobody

Reaction score
I'm no fan of Garrett and Linehan. But it's not like they have a while lot to work with here. We should have destroyed the Saints with this defensive effort but we're held back at the QB position.

Dude, it's obvious that a major problem with the O is Linehan's stubborn resolve to go back to conservative play any time the Cowboys are in the lead. He rarely makes adjustments, and when he does, it's to abandon what has been working to get back to his extremely old-fashioned offensive scheme that everyone and their mother knows how to defend against. Calling a run play on first down about every drive in the second half is called being predictable and it's an offense-killer. That's not on Dak. That's Linehan.

Whether Dak can be a franchise QB or not is up in the air. Him in combination with Linehan is a team-killing concept..... and Linehan has shown over the years that he's not going to change, so why not see what Dak can do?

Staubacher

Reaction score
Saw postgame interview with LVE and Zeke. LVE had marks all on his back and shoulders indicative of Chinese Cupping.

Lets just hope he stops there and doesn't get caught up in essential oils or copper bracelets.
It's called Idaho Potatoing

Maverick84

Reaction score
It's an mp4 but jdownloader 2 can do it.

You basically highlight the address of the tweet and copy and then jdownloader will pull the file, but will likely pull a lot of them then you find the correct mp4 (it will have the same address number)
worked for me, thanks man!

Darkhound

Reaction score
It is hard to NOT get happy and excited about this win.
It was HUGE... and I did not saw it comming.

However... I still think DAKis not the answer and that Garrett NEEDS TO GO.

Like I have been saying all along.. we will have a good win or a big win here and there.

Gallup on the other side looks to be a promising player
The defense looks legit too