Game Day ***Cowboys vs Saints Post Game Thread***

TheHerd

Reaction score
NO is a tough place to play. I did not expect a blowout win. I did expect it to to close as it was.
You mean the same place the Bills just waxed them by 25 and held them under 200 yards? With a long run of 11 and a long pass of 24?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Defenses are stacking the line of scrimmage and running more heavy blitzes than I’ve ever seen. There’s generally one more rusher than there are blockers. Yet, Dak is still looking downfield. I don’t know if he’s the problem or the play calling is the problem.
We need to run the game plan we used in game 1. KM is not giving us a chance.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Sometimes stuff like that happens also.
Not with our defense. We've never played that game. I hear you can't play defense in this league, but I disagree. Watch the Patriots and tell me an NFL defense can't shut down the opposition

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
You Conner William fan boys will say anything to get your homer back in the line up....Anything else is fake news......Cowboys aren't losing another game this year.....take it to the bank.

:popcorn:
Did you suffer a traumatic brain injury? I’ve never mentioned CW in any post I’ve ever made. I couldn’t care less who plays as long as they play well. You people need to stop with your childish agendas.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know who had a good game tonight who probably won't get much credit for it?

Keanu Neal. Maybe his best since he's been here.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Much needed win. It wasn’t pretty, but what game is. 10 days to heal up, figure out the offense and get ready for these last 5 games.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was one of the irrational game thread posters. I keep expecting more than what I see, on the field. Dallas plays like they already knows the script. I am thankful for the win, but the utilization of certain players has me bewildered.

starfan1

Reaction score
See our biggest problems in OL is , any Above average DL ( mean DT ) can eat it alive. Surprising with Martin and Tyron and Laell that can happen , it means that Biadaz and Connor are that much liability.
Or Martin and Tyron are not Martin and Tyron of old. Or both

lwehlers

Reaction score
good win tonight hopefully this win can get this team going again. now i can enjoy my sunday watching other games. ready to snap the two game losing streak against the Commanders.

Taggy12

Reaction score
I’m shocked Lawrence didn’t get a sack against a backup tackle. Not.

He did but they decided to call it forward pass ..

He basic pressure Hill in second half and another than hill their run game isn't well.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I love your optimism, but seriously?
Yeah...I seriously think we run the table as long as we stay healthy. We are getting guys back @ the right time. Question is...
What will the NFL do to stop us? Penalties? Covid?