Status
Not open for further replies.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it is early.
But just in case there might be a few fans that forget that the game is on Thursday this week.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
First! lol!:starspin:Seriously, its going to be a good day.

magic-ball-prediction-yes-isolated-white-background-148813852.jpg

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak has all of his starting receivers for only the third time this season. We should be able to make some noise. Score first, stay ahead of the chains and victory should be in reach tonight. I am looking forward to having DLaw back on the field.

Proximo

Reaction score
I was not feeling good about this game initially.
Our 3rd game in 12 days, two of which are on the road. All sorts of covid issues/distractions involving both players and coaches. Just an all around debacle.

But now it looks like the saints are also riddled with their own injuries to key players. And it looks like we are getting both Cooper and Lamb back, D-Law, and O-line seems relatively healthy all things considered. I’m feeling better about this game now than I did a couple days ago. Cowboys can definitely win this.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am still nervous about this game. It is one of those where they look like all pros against us in spite of their injuries.
But hey, no excuse right, if we win. Because our own fans say "no excuses" when we lose with all of our injuries and missing players.

BermyStar

Reaction score
This team will show up and show out. No excuse to lose to a Taysom Hill led team with a healthy offense. We should be able to outscore them even if our D is below average to bad. But I anticipate they'll be above average tonight.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we make a statement tonight (even though it is the Aints) I think we dominate and the game wont be as close *** the score indicates, hopefully we can rest people in the 4th.:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Reactions: CWR
Status
Not open for further replies.