Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
get harris out the game. Harris sucks. Put dunbar back there. How do you not get to the 20 there.

kramskoi

Reaction score
Man you really want to trust this team but they don't make it easy...

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
same ol cowboys. we go toe to toe againgst the teams n one thinks we can beat then we always routinely find a way to screw it up. its sad that no matter how good we look I haveto always sit here scared and expecting a epic collapse. no team shoots themselves in the foot more then us over the past few years

we should just call ourselves the friendly fire cowboys lol

bark

Reaction score
Dwayne Harris doing his best Felix jones impression

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Jmo, but I think the game is over unless they have something crazy happen. The crowd won't quiet down even on a touchdown drive.

Tawney88

Reaction score
Don't see how that hit on Romo on Dallas's first possession this half wasnt a late hit.

loublue22

Reaction score
same ol cowboys. we go toe to toe againgst the teams n one thinks we can beat then we always routinely find a way to screw it up. its sad that no matter how good we look I haveto always sit here scared and expecting a epic collapse. no team shoots themselves in the foot more then us over the past few years

we should just call ourselves the friendly fire cowboys lol

more than toe to toe, it's been near domination outside of 3 mistakes that has handed them all their points

Status
Not open for further replies.