Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Cut Bryant.
Release Linehan.

Cant stand losers anymore. Romo was enough.

give me coaches and players who florish under preasure!

Greasylake17

Reaction score
Not much left to say. Any realistic Cowboy fan knew once we got a break that the Lions lost that we would lose today. Its comical. But all I had to read about if the cowboys niss the playoffs how dangerous they would have been and how hpw no one wants to play them. Lmao it cracks me up. Any realistic dan knew once the Lions lost that we were a lock to lose. And enough already. prescott is not that good. You all can make excuses and hold out hope all you want. Things pretty much have to be perfect for us to be successful. Well this is the Dallas Cowboys. Nothing consistently is perfect. Im so so so tired of the excuses. Its exhausting. The bottom line we are not a very good football team. DAK IS.NOT TOM BRADY!!. I cant belive I actually had to argue that last year. He is an.average QB at best. We are winning nothing. But its like a movie. The second the lions lost you knew this joke of a team would lose. Im tired of the excuses. Nothing will change. Nothing

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Well plan on runs for every down..... Load the box and go man to man....

Only chance we have left....

kevm3

Reaction score
Garrett is perpetual mediocrity. This is what guys wanted though. We should win these pointless games, and now we have more Garrett, more mid level picks

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Guys i swear this will all be worth it if it means Garrett is gone next yeaR

Sadly he wont

willia451

Reaction score
Couldn't have been any worse if all the players and the coaches walked out to the center of the field and pissed on the Star.

They are THAT bad.

khiladi

Reaction score
you don't give dak pass run options. If they gave dak pass run, that's on the coaching.

And him...

The first game of the season against the Giants, he threw three times in a row and had the same run-pass options..

Sailed a pass over a wide open Dez.. three one to Dez on the sidelines he caught, but was too far out.. couldn’t remember the other

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The Dez appologists will blame it all on Dak. It doesn't matter how badly Dak sucks, because one doesn't excuse the other. It wasn't Dak's fault Dez fumbled it. He fumbled it because he was grandstanding.

It wasn't Dak's fault Dez deflected a ball that hit him in BOTH hands. He is just an absolute waste of space.
Yall stay saying this sounds good bullcrap but I'd love to see y'all catch balls that are thrown behind y'all. That isn't easy at all even if some make it look so. I'm talking about the stuff that can be called on either or not no obvious stuff like the Dez fumble. Compare apple to apples

ShiningStar

Reaction score
...lol.. its ok guys. It was bad year for us. Primarily losing Zeke for 6 games. Nontheless, I think it was bad called offense plan. No screens, pitches, draws..etc. Better luck next year.

Fans loving that, Next year Champs, moniker

Status
Not open for further replies.