Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The offense is the majority of this teams problems which comes from coaching. They have a bunch of square pegs in round holes........need to cater a specific offense for Dak or find a pocket passer. This is not going to work.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
And here we were rooting against the Falcons next week and might have to root for them to keep Seattle out.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
7 penalties for each team. Stop whining

Guess you missed the hold in the end zone that should've been a safety.

Oh, you did. And the false start on the TD. And, countless other holds against our DL (you know, like the one Aikman pointed out).

But, you go you stat maven!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Been a huge Dak fan, but he is playing like a scrub. Has for most of this season. Hopefully it’s just a bump in the road, but it’s looking like we will be back at the drawing board much quicker than any of us had hoped.

As for Dez? Really no need to keep him around any longer. You can blame the QB for some of his struggles, but he rarely looks like a big time talent even when the ball is on target.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
Ok.... Now down 9 points.....

While possible, please don't expect Dan Bailey to make up the 9 points..... Lets go for a TD here....

Lord knows Bailey is good, but even he needs help here....

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Allot of moves NFL players make is very difficult. It’s what separates them from us. Dez should have made that catch. Yea it was a bad throw, but Dez should have made that catch period.
No, it separates the great from the good.
I don't consider Dez great. But I acknowledge that the pass was behind him. Dez and Dak were at fault.

J817

Reaction score
I haven’t been so angry watching a game in a long long time

Status
Not open for further replies.