Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
Your $40m man had 3 TOs and the opportunity to score and get the lead before the half. And we were getting the ball back

Instead, he throws a horrible pass which ended up
Leading to them driving for 7.

Somehow, yall will blame the defense tho

Dak is not the culprit here, the defense needs to get his hi butt of the field

texbumthelife

Reaction score
mike please bench LOONEY !!!!!

Benching Connor Williams would be a stronger move IMO. He's been in the backfield almost every play. They're just lining the strongest guy up over him and manhandling him and then sending someone else in behind that guy

Jack Burton

It's all in the reflexes.
Reaction score
people here told me running the ball and trying to keep Russ and our defense off the field was dumb...lol
It's not dumb. We just don't have the 2014 offensive line to play that kind of game with anymore.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Same dumb team doing the same dumb stuff. Beating themselves. Maybe it's gonna take awhile to get Garrett out of them, I HOPE:facepalm:

mmohican29

Reaction score
yuo fans are a bunch of non fans pessimists we weren't supposed to have chance in this game, crazyshaat happens and on the road agaisnt a elite qb we are done one score 8 points after many weird stuff going on..

we get the ball first correct...

its now over?

gtfooh with all this nonsense fandom..

we have more then a shot to win this game..

It's not over, but it is established that Seattle will get all calls today and only have to raise their arms on all incompletions to achieve yard to gain on any given play.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It'd be 30-15 right now if it weren't for Metcalf cockiness. 30 points given up at the half....
there are no IFs i believe if there we the if elves we us 4 points two XPs and a safety to me wasn't safety

rality TV the score is what it is and we are down one score on the road to a SB cntender..be fan not a pessimist..
you lay the games because odd bounces and unpredictable things happen in live sports.. the score is exactly what its supposed to be,,

OK IF ELVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaede

Reaction score
Our Dbs are not NFL Material. Not one of them. They are 10 yards from every WR on every play

It's not looking good.

Am I the only one who sees motion from the other team's offense and just immediately expects a minimum 10 yd gain because our defenders couldn't get around each other in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.