Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half game thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
With no offseason or preseason they shouldn't have changed the scheme

yeah. I think this is plausibly a big reason for the high school mistakes. Jaylon alluded to this when he said this week the defensive scheme needed to be simplified. The players haven’t had the time to assimilate all of the complexity of Nolan’s defense. Against a stone cold killer like Wilson that’s going to show up big time

Rajveer

Reaction score
LOL... superbowl contenders with this pass defense LMAO
They are only superbowl contenders by the talking heads for tv ratings. First they hype them up and then they have fun with them rest of the season. Makes for good TV.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Need to come out and get a TD. Only down 8 points, time to clean up penalties and blown coverages

stiletto

Reaction score
Aldon Smith if he stays clean and maybe Joe Thomas are the ONLY guys Jerry should even consider signing to future deals. Everyone else is stealing his money at this point....

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I love this team, but they are hard to watch. It’s not any easier with the guys in stripes making their presence felt. 2 penalties by the Seahawks?

gmb1

Reaction score
It's clearly a rebuilding year for us...again. We never have playmakers on defense. No INTs no fumble recoveries. Nothing!

I don't care we're only down 8 we got lucky to play the choking Falcons last week. Now the refs against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.