Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWR

Reaction score
The analytics said to go for it tho.

Na, it was taking us 20 plays and 8 penalties to score 6. The first 3 plays showed us everything that drive. We weren't getting more than 3. Context and all.

droopdog7

Reaction score
They’d have the lead right now *** are you talking about?
Which brings me to the other reason to go for it. It was a long field goal. Yes, he can make it. But it’s long.

Of course, if they had made it then we might be up by six or seven instead of two. I think you forgot that part. You’re only hiding from the point that we missed.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I don’t care if the offense implodes down the stretch. The number one topic of discussion this week better be Quinn and the defense. You must play complimentary football. The defense cannot play like this and expect the offense to score 40.
Wild card it is. Offense found their mojo. Defense needs to catch up against physical teams with weapons.

ghst187

Reaction score
I know there are some refs who are going to clean up on this spread but it guarantees a bunch of non significant games the last few weeks of the season

snadler

Reaction score
Going for it on 4th and two wasnt the problem, the play call wasn’t the problem. But a 29 year staple is the boys coming up short when it matters

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
CD drops a first down pass and DQ’s defense gets smoked again and it’s MM’s fault. It’s no wonder he went for it. This defense is a joke. Geno smith lol lol

Swagger

Reaction score
88 catches it and we all forget about the play.
True but it just felt like the right time to take the points. Bland had just made a big play let's make sure we get some points so it was actually worthwhile. Defense was feeling juiced up. The unconverted 4th down took the air out of the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.