Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

beacamdim

Reaction score
Things look a little different when you don’t play a cupcake.

They will still pull it out.

But this is eye-opening.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
This game will be over when Dak throws a pick. U know it's coming. Hes going to press and make a mistake because this defense can't make a stop.

lopey

Reaction score
We are the great pretenders. Defense is trash against averagr to good teams. Im done

ScalperX

Reaction score
Actually the defense being absolutely putrid is evidence of why you go for it.

Only way we win this game is by the offense scoring a bunch more points. And quick
I’ll take the points up 2 knowing if we score we don’t have to go for 2.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
still surprised we didn’t take the field goal to hopefully go up by 2. Instead we give up great field position. Just dumb coaching.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This defense is atrocious. Another night of Parsons disappearing against good teams. Too many like to ignore this. He's a front runner.

Dan Quinn is the same loser who blew the 28-3 lead to the Pats. It's what his defense does best. Fold when it matters against good teams.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
How was that lineman not illegal man downfield he was blocking outlet linebacker Lee seven yard upfield when ball was thrown

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is why I never get excited about Cowboys football anymore. Different year, same old same old. It's like groundhog day in Cowboys land.
I couldn’t agree more. No matter how good they look, the other shoe will drop at some point. Stephen A. is absolutely correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.