Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mardwin

Reaction score
I don't think so....the protection is pathetic. Obviously a reason Cincy let the Oline coach go now

The protection is not as bad but is also not great. Dak is holding on to the ball for too long and doesn't step up in the pocket. He's the #1 reason the offense is so lethargic.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Garrett’s gotta go and Dak can be the backup. Quality backup he would be. Zeke is not the same back from 2016. Seems slow and sluggish. Heavy maybe.
I was on the side of everyone overreacting about Zeke. But I am now in agreement he's not the same guy. He has absolutely no explosiveness or elusiveness. Definitely not the same player from his rookie year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This fan base opens their more than any other and ends up putting their foot in it with all the anointing oil being thrown around on players that haven't proved ****..you guys look like fools with your predictions
:rolleyes:

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
the OL is fine...we have two all pros and as I said before Collins is not a chump and Williams was a 2nd round pick.... it can't fall apart this easily because Fredrick is missing..... which team in the NFL can boast this level of players? there is something wrong deeper...

COACHING!!!! Other coaches get more out of less on the OL. Blame the OL coach or blame Linehan. But other coaches do more with less all over the league.

Eddie

Reaction score
Two more games like this and Jones pulls a Wade Philips and fires carrot-top.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
the OL is fine...we have two all pros and as I said before Collins is not a chump and Williams was a 2nd round pick.... it can't fall apart this easily because Fredrick is missing..... which team in the NFL can boast this level of players? there is something wrong deeper...

The o line is "fine" but it's no longer dominant. But compared to the rest of the offense it's down the list of concerns.

We have a QB who needs a great supporting cast to produce, and he's surrounded by an average bunch of receivers and an OC who isn't much help. Best of luck to us.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sacks are only partially the olines fault.
Team game

Yes the oline and WRs share the blame, but

The QB often can avoid a sack by doing several things
—recognizing and changing protection or play pre snap
—getting the ball out more quickly and decisively
—having better pocket awareness

BRoni

Reaction score
At some point you either have to start all over or go for it, this team has done neither..you can’t just keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results

We like the guys that we have, etc.

Daillest88

Reaction score
I’ve been with my wife since the beginning of the Romo era, she says it herself, Romo was one underrated qb, Garrett should thank his *** every damn day he has a job. Sick and tired of the Jones. It’s so obvious how bad our coaching is and there just sitting here waiting for this clown to turn it around. ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Blake

Reaction score
Already quit watching. About to down a couple beers and jump into NBA 2k online matches.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
They might as well just open it up and go deep stretch the field. Clearly they cant do anything else. Need to take some chances.This team sucks!!

ccb04

Reaction score
Linehan and his predictable play calling need to be the first to go. It's become nauseating to repeatedly watch the total lack of creativity. While they certainly have other issues, he's become the primary one on offense regardless of personnel, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.