Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Need to draft a QB and work on the O-line.
the OL is fine...we have two all pros and as I said before Collins is not a chump and Williams was a 2nd round pick.... it can't fall apart this easily because Fredrick is missing..... which team in the NFL can boast this level of players? there is something wrong deeper...

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
More of the same with this team — comes out flat, Linehan's offense, Marinellis bend-then-break defense, Zeke a bunch of nothing, stupid, stupid players, Garrett doing nothing, Dak RAPIDLY declining into mediocrity, NEVER take advantage of other team's weakness (i.e. Seattle's OL), Jones up in the box counting his money.

It's time to blow this whole thing up.

That said, it's not happening for a while, as long as Jerry is in charge.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Never has an 11 point halftime deficit felt so insurmountable. This offense is complete trash. Defense looks confused out there and can't even get consistent pressure on the worst line in football.

Sean Lee is now a part time player. Tank has disappeared this game. Only good thing to come out of the first half is we know we have one player that can tackle, and that is Vander esch. Everyone is allowing all kinds of yards after contact.

Dak is missing guys. But from the angles I've seen we are not getting anyone open either.

It's hard to believe a professional football team can come out this flat two out of the first three weeks of the season.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I think I’m starting to realize. Dak isn’t that good. And I even bought his jersey. We need change. This team doesn’t play well enough with him at QB.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Did we run a single read option today? You know, the play that pretty much singlehandedly helped move our offense last week.

Has Dak run the ball at all? I'd be interested to see our stats/win % when Dak runs the ball at least a few times a game

Mcsports

Reaction score
Doug Free, Ronald Leary and T-beard.....,boy do we owe them gratitude for that magical 2016 season. Plus Witten and Dez. Things look completely different now

Stargazing

Reaction score
After 1 win its the same old nonense. The same old over reaction. Lol .It makes me laugh. We are are average team at best. Why is it so hard for people to accept it? We are not any good. Offensevily we are a disgrace. We scare no one!!! Yes our D is finally good but our offense is a disgrace. Zeke has not dominated a game in almost 2years now and he wont with the defenses who read the book on this vanilla non talent offense.

Dre11

Reaction score
What is up with the Cowboys and these slow starts in states where it is legal to smoke marijuana? This team just want to enjoy their paychecks because they don’t care about losing.

Wilson is dealing with less but you can see his will to win. Why Dak only show the will to win when everything is going right?

Experience dude. Russell has it

Status
Not open for further replies.