Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zman5

Reaction score
Typical JG lead team. Play well 1 week, then unprepared the next. One good season, followed by a bad season. JG's 8-8 special.

Aven8

Reaction score
I don't know about you people, but this has been a sickening performance all the way around against a team that quite frankly is not very good.

Reminiscent of Xmas Eve loss last year as well......

MikeT22

Reaction score
Jerry made Garrett the 2nd longest tenured HC in Cowboys history...and he never should've been hired in the first place.

We knew WR and safety were problem areas and did nothing to address it. Same ol same ol from GM Jerry.
Nothing will ever change except the faces as long as JJ remains owner/GM.

revospeed

Reaction score
You have to get rid of Linehan this week. You can’t continue to just be absolutely inept on offense.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The season is over, and that makes me absolutely depressed. Sadly, the only thing for me to look forward to now is my fantasy team. Seattle has looked pathetic in weeks one and two, and they are dominating us. Hey daksters, tell me the story of the qb that didn’t need to pass for many yards to still be good.....

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pathetic. Time to work on some other stuff while watching the pathetic excuse of a team in the second half.
I haven’t done that in a long time.
I mean even the 4th preseason game had more to keep a look in on that this sorry bunch.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Garrett is an offensive guru,

Without romo saving his awful playbook, his talent really shines with linehan.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Thats an extra point for SeaBass

Gotta get a good laugh out of all the dopes that thought we were going to go into Seattle and roll over them. Too funny.

And Garrett the great leaves them with a minute on the clock and his RKG Gregory gives them 3 points. All you can do is laugh.

Mcsports

Reaction score
How many career sacks does Gregory have? Two.
What’s Garrett call his people? My type of player. Yeah , the kind who turns a 64 yard field goal into a 47 yarder.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Well, hopefully we lose out now. Get rid of Garrett, Dak, Zeke, the offense....

texbumthelife

Reaction score
We do that, the Eagles pick him up, and he sacks Dak 10 times this season... that's how it always works for us.

I don't care. This team has enough issues without that massive headache. When that stuff starts rearing it's head on the field, it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.