Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd Half thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Coaching staff and new q.v. get garret out of here right now it’s been well overdue. Dak plays scared too, closely observing him he definitely plays scared. Scott Linehan is absolutely clueless. Lol no rpo , freaking ******

TheHerd

Reaction score
I think we can also begin wondering about the D. Without a crap offensive line giving them gifts, it doesn't look so great.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
that was very sloppy on offense, then the defense became sloppy. bad tackling. bad angles. missed assignments. the offense can't fall apart because Fredrick is missing. we have to all pros on the line and Collins is not a chump. tell me which other team can claim that? yet we miss Fredrick and the entire thing falls apart. awful display of football.

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
We need some serious halftime adjustments. Dak is better off running for his life than getting crushed in the pocket. Let's go Cowboys

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Tells it all about this team. Not one player, not one coach got in Randy's face after such a stupid and selfish play that gift wrapped 3 points to the opponent. Oh I forgot, we have to handle Randy with care.

Status
Not open for further replies.