Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 1st Half

DT101

Reaction score
royw3141;2446415 said:
i have romo owens and the dallas defense on my fantasy team i need to win to get in this week. td to owens please plenty of them
I have them both going too and I also must get in. I have Witten going too. Looks like old Romo is back though, so I'm not that worried :cool:

Primetime42

Reaction score
How could this team go with Proctor over Holland for so long?

It's mindboggling. The difference is HUGE.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Draegerman;2446424 said:
I'm just grateful the defender decided to go for the int rather than take Witten out with a cheap shot to his ribs.

You're right. Didn't think of that but you're so right. That would've hurt on more than one level

mmohican29

Reaction score
Barber standing up. We look outstanding today, then again Seattle is horrid. I'll take it... we're not losing today gang. No way, no how.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Dallas makes good on the turnover with 17 yard run by MB to the one, 11 yards to Witten and 13 yd reverse to Williams as the big plays. Holland looks steady.

marchetta

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2446429 said:
the O line with Koiser doesn't seem to bad with Holland in there.

Barber's TD run and his 17 yard run were behind Holland. He's looking good so far. If he's really this good, Wade's going to have some questions to answer as to why it's taken so long to get him in the starting lineup.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
windward;2446447 said:
Tom Cruise doesn't strike me as a believable German officer.

Nothing about Tom Cruise has been believable since he stood on Oprah's couch.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
royw3141;2446415 said:
i have romo owens and the dallas defense on my fantasy team i need to win to get in this week. td to owens please plenty of them

hey we are doing what we're supposed to do good teams bury the bad teams
teams like cincinatti shouldnt even be in the game with us even arizona.

im glad to see us getting that real winning swagger and being out here dominating like how the titans did earlier

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Folk received at the 4 - up towards the right brought down near the 30.