Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoofbite;2447474 said:
What happened to momentum carrying a guy into the endzone and it being a touchback?
It's in that same section of the rulebook where a receiver catches the ball going backwards and his second step is a top inbounds followed by a heel out of bounds.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
RoadRunner;2447436 said:
Yeah, but who could forsee Vanderjagt totally losing it like he did. I thought he was going to be solid, and yet Gramatica was an upgrade.

I actually thought Gramatica was pretty solid for us when he was here.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
I wasn't here on the board at the time so I'll say it now - that was the absolute worst halftime show I have ever seen in my entire life

stupid band, stupid music, singing off tune, stupid 7 year old girl audience. absolutely pitiful.

Section446

Reaction score
zrinkill;2447479 said:
If you would stop this kinda stupidity ...... you would not be mocked on this board.

If you act like a dumb*** you will get treated like one.
Maybe zeroburrito's problem is that he has no burrito?

Section446

Reaction score
xWraithx;2447487 said:
I wasn't here on the board at the time so I'll say it now - that was the absolute worst halftime show I have ever seen in my entire life

stupid band, stupid music, singing off tune, stupid 7 year old girl audience. absolutely pitiful.
The only thing I could come up with was that they were either from San Francisco, Canadia, or New York.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2447487 said:

I had forgotten all about that. Thanks. Thanks alot. :mad:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
DallasEast;2447481 said:
It's in that same section of the rulebook where a receiver catches the ball going backwards and his second step is a top inbounds followed by a heel out of bounds.

I guess. Holy hell that was a bad call.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
zrinkill;2447479 said:
If you would stop this kinda stupidity ...... you would not be mocked on this board.

If you act like a dumb*** you will get treated like one.

:hammer:

Ignore is good thing too. He's my most tenured poster.

Section446

Reaction score
MrKennedyKennedy;2447492 said:
Is this a better Turkey Day performance by the Boys than last year over the Jets?
This one is more satisfying considering what we've been through this season.

MrKennedyKennedy

Reaction score
xWraithx;2447487 said:

Still, it's not as bad as the Detroit Lions.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
That TO drop cost us a ton of field position and me at least 2 fantasy points. Bastid.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
The rest of the weekend is gonna suck if we have to wait to hear about Barber and Ware.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Da Hammer;2447498 said:
there's the weekly T.O drop...
That can't be right. That drop should be blamed on Garrett since he called the play, right?