Cowboys vs Seahawks ***GAME THREAD*** 2nd Half

mmohican29

Reaction score
yeah i feel a zeroburrito kinda building up right now. bbiab after i unload it in the bathroom...

Section446

Reaction score
DallasEast;2447418 said:
And the field goal is good!!!!

With 8:59 left in the fourth quarter, it's 34-9 Cowboys. Stay tune to a furious zeroburrito inspired Seattle comeback to rip victory out of the jaws of defeat.
:lmao:

khiladi

Reaction score
I said it before... Holland is going to be better for us than Kosier... Kosier was the stated weak link last year and Proctor made him look much better than he actually is... Holland is suited for the style that Houck likes... The guy holds his ground and doesn't get pushed back...

RoadRunner

Reaction score
PaulH1083;2447428 said:
We're lucky to have Folk. Remember that two year stretch with Tuna when we were going after losers like Gramatica and Cortez? :bang2:

Yeah, but who could forsee Vanderjagt totally losing it like he did. I thought he was going to be solid, and yet Gramatica was an upgrade.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick is to the 7, down the right sideline and bullied out near the 28.

Section446

Reaction score
mmohican29;2447431 said:
yeah i feel a zeroburrito kinda building up right now. bbiab after i unload it in the bathroom...
:lmao:

I think I just zeroburitto'd in my pants.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
good hit by Rogers. He had the chance to completely level him but chose not to. :confused:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
Draegerman;2447430 said:
I already told you that I agree with you but you have, once again, failed to realize that everyone here has grown tired of all the negativity you keep posting. It especially becomes tiresome when it's unwarranted.

the ignore feature works wonders.

Section446

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2447436 said:
Yeah, but who could forsee Vanderjagt totally losing it like he did. I thought he was going to be solid, and yet Gramatica was an upgrade.
True, talk about a fall from grace.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2447401 said:
Oh, and Holland >>>>>>>>>> Procter

Yeah, Holland just got beat and let his man knock Romo down. And have to throw the ball away.

khiladi

Reaction score
zrinkill;2447249 said:
If .......

Give me a break.

Garrett is taking what the defense is giving him ..... which is exactly what he needs to do.

Parcells is the one who would decide to run the ball 40 times even if it was not working.

Now it comes out that Barber is hurting ....... maybe Garrett knew more than you internet boys.

No, Garrett was going pass happy and Seattle was blitzing because they weren't respecting the run... Now he has started to run the ball and, lo and behold, the OL is dominating ands Choice looked like a straight baller...

SO what were you saying?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

hand off 15 yards, fumble but Seattle retains it.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
PaulH1083;2447441 said:
True, talk about a fall from grace.

yeah i dont know who stole more vanderjerk or marco rivera??? that was one terrible signing the man had one foot in the grave @35 and jerry gave out big bucks

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Hasselbeck play action pressure deep pass intercepted Newman touch back lambeau leap.