Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I watched less than the first half. This team on offense is just utter ***. My gut felt no ball movement at all - this offense is constipated and needs an enema - and that we were eventually going to lose and so didn't really have any urge to watch or check the score in the second half while I had a necessary errand to run. I did see one Twitter score update though. I still have yet to check the final score.

This organization is now "meh" and "whatever" to me. The fact that they have kept clown Garrett for so long and chose this QB who can't lead a team to score over 10 points in the past 10 games or whatever over Romo when the team had the best chance to win a Super Bowl in a long time a few years ago shows just how stupid this organization is.

firephil

Reaction score
I watched less than the first half. This team on offense is just utter ***. My gut felt no ball movement at all - this offense is constipated and needs an enema - and that we were eventually going to lose and so didn't really have any urge to watch or check the score in the second half while I had a necessary errand to run. I did see one Twitter score update though. I still have yet to check the final score.

This organization is now "meh" and "whatever" to me. The fact that they have kept clown Garrett for so long and chose this QB who can't lead a team to score over 10 points in 6 of the past 10 games or whatever over Romo when we had the best chance to win a Super Bowl shows just how stupid this organization is.

ALL of this! ^^^^ Flush all of the Offensive coaching staff, Carrot Scott Kellen Gary Marc Sanjay and Marcus should all be in the unemployment line after that atrocious offensive display tonight.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
If you think the ultimate problem is Garrett - try looking at the organizational echelon just above him. THAT would be the best place to start.

I agree about the FO above Garrett, but that does not excuse Garrett. Garrett and his boy Linehan are part of the poison that is killing this team.
If you only cut out part of the cancer it grows back, and make no mistake about it, Garrett and Linehan are part of it.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
The Scott Linnehan talks disgust me. He’s calling plays because Garrett isn’t good at it either, and it’s garretts scheme!!!!! He’s going to get away again :facepalm: mcveigh would look no different withgarretts scheme

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I would bench Dak for a few games.

Give Cooper Rush a start.

Don’t have anything to lose so try something.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I would bench Dak for a few games.

Give Cooper Rush a start.

Don’t have anything to lose so try something.
the jones boys wont do that because they chose dak over romo, so to bench him now would make them look stupid.

And Cooper wont change anything, heck even rodgers or brees would struggle here.

If they let dak run it would be totally different, but stephen said no to dak running.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I've been a member here for 13 years, read everyday but not much on sharing my opinions. I believe 2 years ago I last posted when I finally had enough of Garrett's ineptness.

The vitriol on this board now is as bad as I have ever seen it, but I do understand it. The personal attacks on others opinions I do not. Not everyone sees things the same way as others but that isn't a reason to attack. Just my two cents.

I do believe Dak is a great guy and a leader of people. He is a natural born leader IMHO. But what he is not is a capable starting QB. I won't get into the reasons, but I think most objective people on here understand what I mean. And really, it's too bad because I do think he is a great leader. Would make a great CEO for a company.

He also isn't getting much help up front and I believe Collins should be moved back to guard. What could it possibly hurt to try at this point? This coaching staff is so adverse to change that it's mind boggling. I think that Garrett is so arrogant that it will always be his way or the highway. My only hope is that it's him on the highway, soon.

I do think Jones is playing at a Pro Bowl level and do not understand why it took this many years to figure out what he is. I also really like LVE, you can almost feel his brain working out there. I believe he will be a stud. I do wish Lewis would see some action because I think he has the ability and attitude to be really good as well. There are a few more that I could talk about but I don't want to bore y'all.

Well back into hibernation. I hope that those who make personal attacks would take a moment and think before they hit the "post reply" button.

Go Cowboys.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i'm just apathetic anymore.

we can't do much of anything right anymore and even when we do, it's followed by bad in a turbo-eeyore fashion.