Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

Techsass

Reaction score
My division prediction is looking pretty good right now. Eagles the best, Commanders 2nd and a wild card contender, the Giants and Cowboys battling for the cellar. I really don't know which team is worse. You can't overreact to one week. They're both pretty bad.

But even the Eagles aren't that impressive right now. Very beatable.
But they at least find a way to win.

fishspill

Reaction score
Anyone here, I mean anyone, willing to give Dak $20 million per year for the next 7 years? The answer to this question let’s you know what you need to regarding this team.

firephil

Reaction score
Anyone here, I mean anyone, willing to give Dak $20 million per year for the next 7 years? The answer to this question let’s you know what you need to regarding this team.
tenor.gif

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
After 9 years and all of the decisions being in JG's hands, tonight it is clear where the real problem resides. You have switched coaches, players, and even scouts but the problem still remains. There is only one person who has been here the entire time.

GET RID OF GARRET! For the rest of the season we need to put G.R.O.G in every thread. The guy has proven himself to be a hot mess of a head coach.

If you think the ultimate problem is Garrett - try looking at the organizational echelon just above him. THAT would be the best place to start.