Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread***

triplets_93

Reaction score

Railroad%2Btracks.jpg

That's not going to be possible. :laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
SCott Linehan need to eb the first to go..they have time to think about it on the long plane ride home. Monday morning Press conference, announce RIP SL..PLease..

Crusadersrealm

Reaction score
SCott Linehan need to eb the first to go..they have time to think about it on the long plane ride home. Monday morning Press conference, announce RIP SL..PLease..
Why??? Because Zeke averaged 7.9 yards a carry and only carried 16 times??? One of many changes that need to be made.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
They are gonna waste the young talent on this team just like they wasted Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware.

These idiots had Byron Jones playing the wrong position for years .......

I am done with this coaching staff (except Kris Richard)
I am done with this front office ........

They have ruined this young team .......... got rid of three pro-bowlers this off-season and did not do a damn thing to replace them......

Idiots ......... Morons ......... Trash

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

I'd love to bet Jerry a few of his millions on that prediction.

Harpospoke

Reaction score
Kinda fun to try and put blame on any one thing when it was every player on offense taking turns screwing up.

Also kinda fun watching Jerry suffer as he watches yet another of his failures since his ego ran Jimmy Johnson off. That never gets old.

To those wanting a coaching change.... What exactly is the point?

You know who hires the coaches here, right? Who exactly do you think will hire the next coach? Hint....the same guy that hired all the other fail coaches since Johnson left.

mmohican29

Reaction score
They are gonna waste the young talent on this team just like they wasted Romo, Witten, Dez, Ware.

These idiots had Byron Jones playing the wrong position for years .......

I am done with this coaching staff (except Kris Richard)
I am done with this front office ........

They have ruined this young team .......... got rid of three pro-bowlers this off-season and did not do a damn thing to replace them......

Idiots ......... Morons ......... Trash

The Jones thing is unforgiveable at this point. He's a pure cover corner and we had him waving at people he didn't want to tackle at the S position. We thought he was a bum. Nope- it was the coach that was the bum.

TheViper7

Reaction score
Guys we're just gonna have to take the butt whoopins this year and hope for the best at seasons end. Hopefully Jerrys embarrassed enough to make a change and clean house. The worst thing that could happen is we "keep bouncing back" each week after a lose and continue that cycle to game 16. Jerry would find some excuse like they never gave up or some bull just to keep Red