Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I hate that the NFC East is so weak. I don’t even want to see this team get *beach* slapped in the playoffs.

blueblood70

Reaction score
welp Dak takes sack throws a pick thats why hes not elite you thorw that toward the sideline near your guys so its out of bounds or gets caught not inside..

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
At least we kept it competitive.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
An onside kick away from being 0-3. Still probably gonna win the division. Gonna get toasted in the playoffs.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak-stans are lovely.. RW scored a TD, our defenses fault, though they basically held the whole second half. Seattle deciding to play soft, garbage defense the rest of the way, and letting Dallas WRs run wide open, with zero pressure from the line, “Desperate” Dak’s greatness... Forget the fact the last three plays were utter garbage by One-Read, when Moore doesn’t scheme for him, garbage Dak.. but let’s blame Moore, McCarthy, the OL, Cooper and everybody but Dak..

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow, impressive balance on that last okay. But should have thrown to the back of the endzone. Give it guys a chance. But 3 man rush gets pressure like that twice in a row????!

EJK24

Reaction score
They show you the view on the field and its obvious there was a zero percent chance you complete that pass and it was 3rd down. Why throw the game away there?

I just think you need to be smart enough to realize you could have taken another shot if you throw that away.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Is Ceedee hurt? Otherwise why is Noah brown in at the end of the game and our player with obvious all pro potential on the bench?