Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

tyke1doe

Reaction score
X1CZU70.gif
:laugh:

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
College defenses are better than the garbage this team has on the field. They are absolutely pathetic.

And while I'm at the podium, this was Dak's chance to prove he deserves the big pay day he was demanding and he blew it. The last drive was horrible - absolutely horrible. what was with the constant short passes?
Its always Daks chance. He passed it last week. This week not so well.

Stephen

Reaction score
Implosion as expected. Can't play every single game from behind double digits. We spotted them 6 points today

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I don't even blame that last pick on dak. How the hell does a 3 man rush get in so quick on that.

I do blame him for the previous two plays. You can't take sack there. Also he checks down too much in those situations. I agree with being smart, but the seahawks played that right. Time ran out on us.

InTheZone

Reaction score
the worst potential game winning throw I've ever seen. Either throw it away or throw it to the sideline. Great effort staying up but damn!!!

screw the refs though

tcc0808

Reaction score
Same old undisciplined crap year after year. Definitely not the end of the season or anything—but the ceiling is not too high with these dudes.