Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

DallasDomination

Reaction score
If I’m Jerry Jones I’m withholding game paychecks from many players on defense starting with that number Dlaw that never does anything... seriously what does he do? When’s the last good game he’s had?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dumb players. Dumb coach. Dumb GM. We basically killed ourselves again. Turn overs. Dumb coaching decisions. No turn overs from the defense again. SOS ....same ole ....!!!!

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Brain farts all around, previous possession should have taken shots in the middle , instead going to the side line ( or out of sideline throws) , now taking shots in the middle and getting tackled.

after the near miss of sack Dak did a good job of getting up , but why did he throw , instead he could have run to sideline get 10 plus yards , 4th down throw can be desperation .

Chuck 54

Reaction score
No defense, mostly scrubs at CB. And now the only tarting OLman still playing is Connor Williams. That ain’t good.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Dline played contain the whole game. It seems they weren't overly aggressive in trying to get to wilson.

MikeB80

Reaction score
472 yards passing in a loss

Honestly who cares about the yards anymore? The league is built for these guys to throw for 325 on a bad day.

Look at all those penalties that allowed wilson to ultimately throw a touchdown on that one drive. He should have been stopped but in the end racked up another 50 yards passing and a touchdown.

The nfl game in 2020 is about keeping it close and having the ball late and scoring and winning. This is how the league is setup.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This has to be largely on Dak.

No.
Largely on Moore with dumb play calls at the wrong time.
It is on Pollard and his stupidity, again.

It is on the defense as they still suck, cant come up big at the end of a game.
On the NFL & Refs with their tacky tack bias calls.

On Zeke with drops on the screens.
Dak id have some off target throes, like the one to Bell. but he is hardly the cause of the loss by himself.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I didn't understand those darn screens. Well they werent even supposed to be in the game, so theres that....still along season..

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Next week will be different. The Browns will rush the ball and won’t stop rushing. Also their QB is not nearly so good as Wilson.

No it won’t. Dallas will still make a bunch of mistakes and need a late game comeback. Defense will force zero turnovers. Nothing changes.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Loss not on Dak..he escaped threw it up for grabs with 6 secs. Our secondary and special teams blew it

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Having no real preseason has hurt. I’ve seen things on O and D the last two second half’s they give me hope. They just need to put it together for more than 2 desperate quarters.