Game Day *** Cowboys vs Seahawks post game thread ***

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was a good game. Seattle/Dallas always is. Both teams are kinda broken down now, but both showed character IMO. Dallas coming back to take the lead after being down 2 scores. Seattle for getting that last TD, and making the plays under 40 seconds

I dont think it hurts that much because we have a softball schedule coming up

blueblood70

Reaction score
what happened to your positivity speech...lol
gtfoh
no i said we can disect and be critical of plays and games but all the team trashing and negativity before its over or week before game..of course we are going to start breaking down the game..but 48 hrs from now move on and talk about next game

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak proved that he is on Romo’s level. A top 8 quarterback but he has got to win these games to get to the next level. 13 games to go and I believe he can make it. Russ won this game. Hats off to him.

What about Zeke, what level is he on?

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
If anyone thinks loss is Dak’s fault, you just have an agenda. He tried to make a play on that last play, and didn’t work out, it’s that simple. I’m not a Dak apologist, but you Dak haters are hilarious. On to next week.

erod

Reaction score
Romo ties that game on that drive 8 out of 10 times.

Dak ties that game 2 out of 10 times.

That's why you don't pay Dak.

Empty stats against a horrible defense in Seattle.

But won't work downfield when it mattered most.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Too many mistakes in the secondary in the first half. They played MUCH better in the second half but Wilson is Wilson. You don’t want the ball in his hands with a chance to win the game when he’s only down one point. I was actually glad they score as fast as they did.

The main problem this game, and its amazing they moved the ball like they did, was the o-line. We have to get healthy and we have to continue to develop depth on the run but while doing that and waiting to get healthy we are going to have a lot of ish to clean up. The o-line was a mess today, maybe not all game but they made enough mistakes to really scramble the offensive game plan.

Creeper

Reaction score
Before the Dak is to blame game starts, that last pass was not that bad. I mean it was bad but after escaping the pressure there was not much he could have done. Maybe throwing it away would have been wiser. But there was very little time left. The problem was with 1:47 and 3 time outs they took too much time to go too few yards. If he took off and ran, he might have gotten down to the 10 or 15 but there would have been no time left on the clock. What Dak needs to learn is when its late in the game, time if more precious than yards. Sometimes throwing it away to stop the clock and save the time out is better than throwing 5 yards to Zeke or CeeDee.

But at the end of the day, it was the defense again that cost us the game. No pressure on Wilson when they needed it.

I think we see now they miss Smith and Collins on offense and they need something on defense because their pass coverage is just horrible.

Swagger

Reaction score
That's why Prescott isn't worth the big bucks sadly. He played pretty well but pretty well isn't enough to get it done if the opposition don't hand you the W like the Falcons did. In the second half he was effectively playing against lorry drivers in the secondary and he wasn't able to get it done. We actually had a better defense than the Seahawks after they were decimated by injuries. Don't forget the dropped interception by the Seahawks on the drive before which would have essentially iced the game earlier.

Wilson didn't even play well today by his standard yet he has 5 Touchdowns, 0 interceptions and no fumbles to his name.

The rush defense and the front seven generally is very promising. We should have paid Jones to help lockdown the WR1.

The reason for the focus on Prescott is that if he's being paid $40 million then we will be weaker in other areas so he has to elevate his play to a level that justifies the big contract. Look over on the other side of the field. Wilson won with less and that's why he's worth...well only $36 million! What a bargain.

khiladi

Reaction score
No they don't. If he steps up to the right no one is there. He stood like a statue. He could have run for ten yards to the right. Wilson makes a play there. That's the difference.

Dak-stans will defend him to no end, while trashing everybody else on the team. Forget the fact Dak was garbage while Seattle pulled a three score league and then decided to stop playing defense and bringing to pressure..