Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is slobivus now
This is turdable
I bet they only have a few who love America
The rest hate America
ALL of them hate spirit airlines.

Cancel regular season fellows cause we are heading for a heart break and arthritis
I the hands from screams in the zone

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Preseason 2: final thoughts

RB: #2-#4 ??? Vaughn's vision, cuts, burst... I still don't know if he can be the #2 but he's better than a #3 on this squad.

WR: learned nothing tonight about the guys behind starters; Tolbert has been the only "consistent" WR

OL: oy. Hopefully film shows some good

DE/DT: lots of good depth there. Mazi's a rookie. Rough game but still big potential.

LB: behind starters ??. Losing Overshown HURTS

CB: Thomas aggressive but need to work more; Wright & Joseph may be done in Dallas. Any vet CBs out there??

Shane612

Reaction score
I still say preseason games mean something, not much, but it means something.
Losing has a way of messing with your mind.
I hope they win next week.

kevm3

Reaction score
Preseason. Typical miscues and bad play from scrubs. Don't know why some get so worked up. Has nothing to do with the regular season.
These trends carry on into the regular season.

Yet again, we had circus plays against us with a punt getting blocked and then Grier throwing an interception when we're about to score. Then at the end of the game, Grier can't convert. Looks eerily similar to the 49ers game.

There were way too many big plays against us, similar to last week where Jacksonville's backup qb was putting up a highlight reel.

There are things you can take away from preseason, and while we started a lot better, the goofball antics and failing to close is still there.

Carson

Reaction score
Preseason. Typical miscues and bad play from scrubs. Don't know why some get so worked up. Has nothing to do with the regular season.
I think the main issue is the miscues are the same week in and week out

OL depth is absolute garbage. Hoffman, Ball, Farniok, Waletzko? All played terrible two weeks in a row

2nd / 3rd team tackling is atrocious.

Team remains vulnerable to space and misdirections. Two weeks in a row we’ve been killed by simple play calling and not a single white jersey in the area.