Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Go Zack!
RB Penny is out w/Covid. The Seahawks were looking to see if Penny could finally live up to his No. 27 overall draft selection in 2022 after showing potential late last fall. Oh well....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Is NFL Network going to misslead us again? They’re listing the Cowboys/Seahawks live but they’re also going to show the KC game. In week one I recorded the game on NFL Network but when I got home and turned it on there was 9 minutes to go in the second quarter. :mad: I’m wondering if they’re going to jump around tonight from the Cowboys game to the KC game kind of like NFL Redzone.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kinda hoping they have not put Turpin on the shelf until the regular season. I work with some alums of Turpin's high school, who keep asking me about him. A radiologist stopped me this morning asking if Turpin had a shot. I told him heck yeah, with us! He might watch tonight's game just because Turpin might play.

I think he was both happy and a little disappointed. He was happy for Turpin but sorta wished he might end up with the Saints. That is pretty much the general sentiment here. There are so many Saints fans around me that I could throw a rock blindfolded and hit one, lol.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is NFL Network going to misslead us again? They’re listing the Cowboys/Seahawks live but they’re also going to show the KC game. In week one I recorded the game on NFL Network but when I got home and turned it on there was 9 minutes to go in the second quarter. :mad: I’m wondering if they’re going to jump around tonight from the Cowboys game to the KC game kind of like NFL Redzone.
I hope not!! I'm also hoping since the game is in Dallas (well Arlington), that they will have the Cowboys broadcasters, and not the Seahawks guys.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I hope not!! I'm also hoping since the game is in Dallas (well Arlington), that they will have the Cowboys broadcasters, and not the Seahawks guys.

The last two preseason games I’ve been stuck with the opposing teams broadcasters.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It doesn’t appear Dak or many if any of our starters are going play tonight. Would like to see at least a series or two with Dak behind this makeshift OL, just to get an idea what we’re dealing with. Don’t think it’s going to happen. Could lead to a real train wreck in the season opener against that Tampa pass rush.

Aven8

Reaction score
It doesn’t appear Dak or many if any of our starters are going play tonight. Would like to see at least a series or two with Dak behind this makeshift OL, just to get an idea what we’re dealing with. Don’t think it’s going to happen. Could lead to a real train wreck in the season opener against that Tampa pass rush.

I’ve heard Moore has it figured out. Dak will now be in the shotgun 15 yards from the LOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.