Game Day ***Cowboys vs Seahawks pre-game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mickey said Cooper Rush will start. I seen earlier it was to be Grier .

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
we should make Maher kick 6 FGs for sure lets see if he should really be the guy.. hope we get close enough to get attempts. maybe Grier flashes sure something to watch but that OL will be full of players most likely wont make the team i feel bad for the rest of the offense playing under pressures, no holes..hard to get glimpse of payers with swiss cheese OL.
I just added Norton to my iPhone. $29 a year. Now I can use crackstreams to watch every out of market game. I’m done with DIRECT TV for 299 a year. It works perfectly. I had to add the Norton. Which is in bad anyways. I’m just not sure how many cowboy games will be on TV this year

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Fingers crossed NFLN actually shows the game on the schedule for once. I haven’t gotten a single preseason game live so far. I don’t know if it’s something with Spectrum or what.

Mannix

Reaction score
There are a lot of questions at o-line and receiver, but I think they have a good team. I think they will still score points and be in the upper half of the league on offense.

There are no players to sign that would guarantee a super bowl. If there is a good option to bring in, go for it, otherwise let the young guys play, and save money for upcoming contracts

NOBODY is guaranteed a Super Bowl....but there were plenty of players 2-3 months ago that could have helped us close the gap on teams that had already pulled ahead of us....that cannot be debated.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m not expecting to much as Seattle is playing their starters to our backups

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael will be in the booth tonight.
WR. There are opportunities tonight, he wants to see them jump up and say this is me, I am here, make a statement to make the team.

Mannix

Reaction score
Look who's talking right now....Mr. I need to be better....I will be better. BTW, he looks better in blue shoes...all white up to the knees is dork city.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
what player do you think would have got them a superbowl 2-3 months ago?

You’re not arguing in good faith. There isn’t a single player in the league EVER that guarantees a Super Bowl. That doesn’t mean there weren’t players who could have helped this team close the gap on other vastly more talented squads.

Its about getting better every year. This team, on paper, has moved laterally at best and that’s before injuries.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nate Newton.
Keep an eye on Brandon Smith.

Mickey.
Looking at Anthony Barr. Supposed to get 15 snaps tonight’s.

Kyle.
Aviante Collins at OT, looks to see what he can do.

Nate says Tyler Smith should be LT, McGovern at LG. No time for transition, just go and let him play.

Status
Not open for further replies.