Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM on.
Wants to see the young guys to step up.
Tyron had successful surgery today. Next man up saying, and players stepping up. That is what they are there for.

He likes the way the young have worked during TC.
They are looking at all the different combinations. Including TS from LG to LT. Their discussions not a lot difference than what has been said.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I have a sense of humor. It helps in dealing with the ups and downs of this team, not to mention the likes ratio. You should give it a try.

I was under the impression that my posts and responses were a delight to everyone.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JJ on.
Will they ask the tough questions.

So far talking about the fashion show. :facepalm:

Tyler Smith had an outstanding TC, and they aren’t sure how they will address this yet, if he moves to LT. still in discussion.
Skill players need to step up, use more play action.

Have great coaching and will need to overcome this.
Impressed with WR consistency running precise routes in TC.

JJ telling fans and thanking them and they will put a winning team on the field.

Next up …who to watch with Isaiah Stanback.

Mannix

Reaction score
Booger just said again that he would write a check if he could guarantee making this thing a winner....ok, then why are we 20 million under the cap you &%*@*# liar?????

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Booger just said again that he would write a check if he could guarantee making this thing a winner....ok, then why are we 20 million under the cap you &%*@*# liar?????

There are a lot of questions at o-line and receiver, but I think they have a good team. I think they will still score points and be in the upper half of the league on offense.

There are no players to sign that would guarantee a super bowl. If there is a good option to bring in, go for it, otherwise let the young guys play, and save money for upcoming contracts

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stanback talking WR’s.

Looking for them to be consistent.
Seattle playing starters, so good test for the young players.

Fehoko.
Been making plays, but need to be consistent with certain type of plays, the outs and slants. Same for Tolbert.
Needs to make plays such as 3rd and 6th, make that play in coverage for a 1st down. Make contested catches.

TE’s need to step up and make blocks against the bigger players to help since Tyron is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.