MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Charissa

Charissa Thompson
American television host and sports commentator

Main Results​

Should be fired after her bs work

Reaction score
I feel like this game is on the defense.
Their oline isn't very good. They will try to run it. If the defense can stop the run, the dline will be able to tee off.

If the Cowboys are on their game, they should win by double digits

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Have not seen too much of it. I have the local FOX pregame show on. Though I have Prime. I will watch it on the local DFW area FOX station.

What is going on with it. I seen parts of the 1st 30 Minutes.
Hate Sherman! He is a Seattle / SF homer and likes the sound of his own voice. Fitz I don't mind and the other 2 are OK. But thankfully only have to hear them before the game and at the half.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
This game feels like one of those games where confidence is high all around people are starting to say good things about them and this team does one of their old falling asleep at the wheel! I hope not, but with this team you never know! Go Cowboys!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
As long as they the Thursday Night Football contract with the NFL - one Cowboys game a season will be the Prime Network.
Only three teams won't make an appearance in their games this season - Colts, Falcons, Texans
I know, but a man can dream, can't he?

Techsass

Reaction score
This pregame show is awful. The bad music being played over everyone and analysts trying to be funny and failing.
I can't remember if it was last week or the week before, but you couldn't hear anybody over the crowd on their post game show. They'll figure it out eventually.

Just turned on Fox. It's the Amazon crew. I just hope they don't get to do the actual games in their next contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.