THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Need to come out and dominate them start to finish. That will help to start changing the narrative that we can't beat quality teams. Seahawks are probably the easiest of the quality opponents we have left on the schedule.

LBPick

Reaction score
Seahawks have won something like 4 of the last 5 matchups. Thank God the Russell Wilson days are over, that guy gave the Cowboys fits. Feeling good for tonight, should be able to sit back and just enjoy the show.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh my God dudes I'm sitting here listen to get up and literally two dudes including Dan orlowski are trying to set the Cowboys world up tonight they literally said if Dallas plays their game they should win this game by three touchdowns they literally said this this is moving the goal post before the game so if we barely beat them by three points they're gonna talk about how bad we played because we should have won by more!!!

Who the hell predicts that you can beat a team by three touchdowns in this league of parody against the six and five team that was a playoff team last year and they had playoff aspirations this year that's chock loaded with talent??

Seriously man the Cowboys have no chance ever with the media the expectations are set so high and then the goal posts moved whenever they meet the expectations to make it a new news story that we didn't beat this Seattle Seahawks team by enough 3 touchdowns ,two of them I mean are you kidding me??!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seahawks have won something like 4 of the last 5 matchups. Thank God the Russell Wilson days are over, that guy gave the Cowboys fits. Feeling good for tonight, should be able to sit back and just enjoy the show.
And you wanna hear something crazy

2 sportscasters on get up just said the Cowboys if they play their game correct should beat Seattle by three touchdowns are you kidding me this is the most shocking prediction I've ever seen of setting up a team that even if they win by three are gonna be criticized...

boysfanindc

Reaction score
Go Boys, we get to find out who this team is or is not starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.