***Cowboys vs steelers 1st half thread***

Deep_South

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4900323 said:
Too risky by Romo...not worth it IMO. Could have gotten sacked and put them out of FG range, that spin move doesn't always work

He should have just stood there?

Ren

Reaction score
Not sure i put that on Dez's finger that ball was really high looks like he barely got his finger tips on it

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Yes, they settled for the FG, but I have to say, I really like the fight they have in them today.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Risen Star;4900332 said:
Romo's sailing passes right now.

Here sure is. The pass to Dez was pretty high as was the one to Austin.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Ren;4900340 said:
Not sure i put that on Dez's finger that ball was really high looks like he barely got his finger tips on it
Dez got both hands cleanly on it. NFL WRs have to make that every time.

Fmart322

Reaction score
The Steelers have turned it over 16 times in the last 4 games. Lets hope the trend continues today.

newlander

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4900315 said:
Great job by Romo. Hate to blame Dez cuz of the injury but if he's gonna play he has to catch that pass. Not an easy one, but very catchable.

.......I think he catches that if he's healthy: it's affecting him obviously

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Sarge;4900310 said:
Of course it's fair. He needs to be aware of stuff like that (close plays) - it's part of his job and why you see quick snaps EVERY WEEK on close plays like that.

How is Romo supposed to see his foot from where he threw? If he had quick snapped the ball for a yard, and it turned out the catch was good, y'all would be screaming about his decision making. Except for those who blame the coaching.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I thought each team has a guy in the booth specifically to help with challenges???

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
nake;4900336 said:
He should have just stood there?

Uh...he was running to his right out of the pocket. Could have just thrown it away to the sideline as soon as he realized he had a LB running right at him